2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem with him getting lashed. But imagine being a multimillionaire and deciding to go out on the lash at the darts. The darts ffs. On one side he's got an anorak flasher with webbed feet and on the other side there’s the local bus seat sniffer cheering away because he’s just put his entire dole and his kids Christmas money on that Dutch bloke.

Money’s wasted on this bloke.

You all get absolutely off your tits for Christmas, why isn't he allowed one night away from the stresses and scrutiny of a footballers life?

Whilst I would normally agree, I think in the build up to 4 games in approx 14 days alongside new manager incoming is pretty short sighted.

He really need that much of a drink he can't wait two weeks or have it at home?

He's entitled to enjoy himself with his mates, but if this was De Gea, Alisson, Schmeichel or Ederson we'd be laughing at them and calling them an unprofessional bell.

I'm pretty sure he won't be hungover come next kick-off.

Plus what difference does it make drinking at home or out?

He's gonna be having his first session tomorrow with new staff and he's probably coming up from London tonight hungover or half cut.

Knob.

I'd much rather he wasn't downing pints at all but ffs, at the darts, new manager coming in. He's representative of the club and straight away if it got out of hand Carlo has an issue to deal with.
Just do it at home where you control who can and can not publicise you.

From an interview back in June ...

Pickford said: “I think the main thing about it is that I am a normal lad but then sometimes you have got to realise you are not a normal lad, you are an England footballer.

“I just want to be a normal lad but you have got to realise certain situations you are in. But you learn from it like you learn from everything.

“So you move on from that and after that incident I pushed on at the end of the season, kept a lot of clean sheets. It just shows my character.

“I’ve got a little baby now and life has changed so with the little baby and my missus, it is a totally different lifestyle now and it is great.”

Bottom line is, if he's playing out of his skin, then ( apart from the management ) no-one will care if he's on the beer with his mates, but it doesn't look like he's learnt his lesson.

He's gonna be having his first session tomorrow with new staff and he's probably coming up from London tonight hungover or half cut.

Knob.

I'd much rather he wasn't downing pints at all but ffs, at the darts, new manager coming in. He's representative of the club and straight away if it got out of hand Carlo has an issue to deal with.
Just do it at home where you control who can and can not publicise you.
Love the way you came across calm and considered the first post then the mask slipped in this one only for you to show how fuming you actually are with him having a drink. Deary me hahaha

From an interview back in June ...

Bottom line is, if he's playing out of his skin, then ( apart from the management ) no-one will care if he's on the beer with his mates, but it doesn't look like he's learnt his lesson.

He wouldn't do this whilst on England duty in between matches. Shows how much contempt and couldn't care less attitude he has for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.