Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mind you, if it's in the public domain, the actual situation has probably moved on. I mean, he can meet with Napoli in a conference room at an airport (or his office at Finch Farm). It's not like he has to go there in person, is it?

Yep and Gianluca Di Marzio has posted that a deal could even be penned in the next few hours prior to the agreement being made so it could be anytime now really.

19/12/19 12:35| News | Autore: Redazione

Carlo Ancelotti is set to start a new chapter of his career with Everton. The Italian coach has in fact reached an agreement with the Merseyside club and will return to the Premier League after his spell at Chelsea, where he won Community Shield, the league and the FA Cup.
The final step left to take in order to complete the deal is working out the details of the termination of the coach's contract with Napoli - a formality after the manager and the club parted ways a week ago. Ancelotti's lawyers are currently working to complete the final steps of the contract termination, so that the coach will be able to pen the deal with Everton in the next few hours.

4.5 year contract. Money available for transfers...

qi6RYkI.jpg

You'd rather regret something you did than something you didn't do.

Very valid point, though I'm not sure it would be comforting that 'at least we gave it a go' should that situation come to pass, mind.

The Football side of things and the business aspect of running a Football club are intrinsically linked in many ways, I hope for the club's sake that Moshiri and co excel at the business / financials side because they haven't been much good at the other.

Ask proper Leeds fans that.
Very valid point, though I'm not sure it would be comforting that 'at least we gave it a go' should that situation come to pass, mind.

The Football side of things and the business aspect of running a Football club are intrinsically linked in many ways, I hope for the club's sake that Moshiri and co excel at the business / financials side because they haven't been much good at the other.

Well one of them is a billionaire accountant. He must have something about him, spreadsheet wise.

With the mumurings about a super league we really need to step up and soon, the ice is breaking and if we miss the boat we will never breach the gap to the sky sports 6 (although spurs and arsenal are on a downswing)

We cant keep letting no mark teams like burnely and wolves finish ahead of us, we need regualr EL football, at a minimum
UTFT

Status
Not open for further replies.