Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
He managed at a time when all Everton supporters wanted was to avoid relegation (he almost had us there one season too). The demands on an Everton manager were minmal and supporters were more forgiving.

Moyes would have been fired after his second season if he'd done it these days.

I think that was my point, actually.

It's not a long term project though is it. Carlo ancelotti doesent do long term projects and hasn't done so since AC Milan when he had a side of legends.

People seriously need to look at the circumstances here.
At the start of next season most of the first team will be completely different

WTF are you talking about...

He was expecting to be at PSG for a decade...hes quoted as saying that via Ibra.

Its obvious he sees this as a long term project, you really think hes going to join to develop a squad for a couple of years and then jump ship?

Honestly have a word with yourself...

They don't have couriers over there??

I've been telling myself all week to be patient until Friday... And now you tell me that I have to hold on another full day. I can't! I won't!

Indeed lol.

To be fair though, just because SSN say it might be Saturday doesn't mean it will be. It could still be tomorrow for all we know. Hope so anyway mate.

Indeed lol.

To be fair though, just because SSN say it might be Saturday doesn't mean it will be. It could still be tomorrow for all we know. Hope so anyway mate.

Mind you, if it's in the public domain, the actual situation has probably moved on. I mean, he can meet with Napoli in a conference room at an airport (or his office at Finch Farm). It's not like he has to go there in person, is it?

Reactions: Lob

Status
Not open for further replies.