Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moshiri will not give him much money unless he can boot out a long list of wasters who are taking their wages and contributing nothing. Niasse, Bolassie, Tosun, plus who have I missed out?

I wonder if Ancelotti has managed a team as poor as Everton in the past 10 years or so? He might find this job is beyond him. We all wish him the best of luck, assuming of course that the rumours of his arrival are true.

Seems I'm going against the grain but Ancelotti is the not the man we need right now.

We need a manger that continues the fight, until it is ingrained.
In the meantime class must be infused into the ranks.

This squad has had the class squeezed out of it.
We got a reminder of what that is tonight...it must be frustrating for the Baines boy, in more ways than one.
It must be frustrating for him to see Davies, near the end, to not have the ability, the skill, the vision other than to send a pass to a teamate that was 3v1 to Leicester. Its not the football he used to play.

We don't need Carlo, we need Dunc to continue to pull us out of the mire until the end of the season,
then find a coach who can play a 442, get the class, and work it from there.

Timing is all important. This is not the time for a so called world class manager.
This reeks of more Moshiri attempts at instant gratification...Everton should not be his tool to play with.
Nice try, Bill.

Seems I'm going against the grain but Ancelotti is the not the man we need right now.

We need a manger that continues the fight, until it is ingrained.
In the meantime class must be infused into the ranks.

This squad has had the class squeezed out of it.
We got a reminder of what that is tonight...it must be frustrating for the Baines boy, in more ways than one.
It must be frustrating for him to see Davies, near the end, to not have the ability, the skill, the vision other than to send a pass to a teamate that was 3v1 to Leicester. Its not the football he used to play.

We don't need Carlo, we need Dunc to continue to pull us out of the mire until the end of the season,
then find a coach who can play a 442, get the class, and work it from there.

Timing is all important. This is not the time for a so called world class manager.
This reeks of more Moshiri attempts at instant gratification...Everton should not be his tool to play with.
Duncan will be there as assistant manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.