Match Thread Everton vs Leicester City - ~Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on lads just one of those.

Seasons over just have to hope the club back Carlo to the hilt in Jan/Summer and we bring in the quality to push us on - get the absolute dross like Tosun, Keane, Coleman, Delph and Schneiderlin out the door.

Seasons over just have to hope the club back Carlo to the hilt in Jan/Summer and we bring in the quality to push us on - get the absolute dross like Tosun, Kean, Coleman, Delph and Schneiderlin out the door.

One of these players sticks out like a sore thumb here haha

Some of our fans made me feel sick tonight. Grown men who should know better acting like angry school kids hurling none stop abuse at our own team! Demanding that literally every player be subbed off, booing repeatedly, moaning at literally everything and screaming that the team is [poor words removed].

I don't like criticising our fans as I think we suffer enough but I'd honestly prefer it if a good tenth of our home fans just stopped going the match and never came back. They contribute nothing other then negativity. Yeah the team is crap lads, we can all see that, you reckon the players don't know it?! Seriously if you can't be arsed supporting the club then do yourself and the rest of us a favour and stop going the match because we'll all be happier without you there!

Seasons over just have to hope the club back Carlo to the hilt in Jan/Summer and we bring in the quality to push us on - get the absolute dross like Tosun, Keane, Coleman, Delph and Schneiderlin out the door.

When do we get one of those other ones that goes the other way?

Sidibe*
Digne*
Gomes*
Gbamin*
Delph
Schneiderlin
Sigurdsson*
Walcott

Under most circumstances, 5 of those would start most games. Half a team out, and in key positions too. The heart of midfield ripped out, all attacking threat from the full backs eliminated. Consequences of that have also led to fit players who would normally be backup to be shunted into unfamiliar positions, and partnerships being forced that would under any other circumstances never be seen, such as Davies and Holgate in midfield, Bernard and Iwobi on the wings, etc.

It's easy to see why we lost given the above. Happy with the fightback, but the opening hour tonight was pathetic. However the quality of most of our players really is about two leagues below, yet they're asked to beat a team heading for the Champions League.

Status
Not open for further replies.