Match Thread Everton vs Leicester City - ~Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
^
This.

Would have been a different result if that bald head warmonger scored his penalty. Holgate & DCL9 showing how to score penalties in what was unbearable pressure.

Would have been a different result if we bothered to mark their best player (In my opinion) on the edge of the box for their first goal and learnt how to pass straight.

I'm fuming for some reason. I'm not usually like this!

That's not me. But I'm realistic. We were as bad as any team in this league under Silva; I'm looking for signs of incremental progress at the moment with the dross we have until we can get to a new transfer window under (hopefully) a good manager.

The players don´t give a toss mate.

They put the effort in for two matches because they knew they´d be lynched by the media if they didn´t. Now it´s back to normal.

Would have been a different result if we bothered to mark their best player (In my opinion) on the edge of the box for their first goal and learnt how to pass straight.

I'm fuming for some reason. I'm not usually like this!

Keane´s attempt at defending for their 2nd goal looks like something out of a Monty Python sketch.

Disappointing but so much better than previously. After going behind by 2 quick goals, still under Silva, we lose that match 5-0. Plenty of fight, not a lot of talent/skill on the pitch for us.

p.s. I take back anything positive or kind words I have ever stated about Michael Keane.

Hmm weird one like

Think spurs will come on strong because they have started boss under jose

United have got players to beat most teams in the league and might spend big money in Jan

Chelsea have done good until recently but WILL spend massively in Jan

Think it depends on how other teams pick up rather than Leicester keeping it going

13 , 10 and 14 points respectively behind a team that have only lost twice in the league and have the best defence in the league aswell as the 3rd highest scoring team. They will be 2nd or 3rd easily.

Keane´s attempt at defending for their 2nd goal looks like something out of a Monty Python sketch.
He has a look of Gumby actually...

I have just remembered his outside the foot through ball attempt to Kean in the second half that just went straight out for a throw in....wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.