Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ancelotti may come or he may not but any journalists who contradicts his own post within twenty four hours is not credible.
As Evertonians we believe in the size and potential of our club but in terms of European football we are minnows now.
Carlo Ancelotti would not consider Everton unless there was a package put in front of him that could not be refused and put forward by people who wealth is not in dispute.

Anybody suggesting that a deal has been put to Ancelotti and within twenty four hours has gone from staying out of football to accepting what will be a novel challenge for him is delusional.

It has been known for some weeks that he would be leaving his Italian club. I would suggest that we have been talking to his advisors for weeks as well and maybe surprisingly to our advisors we were not dismissed out of hand.
I do think a business deal being discussed on the floating hotel that is owned by Usmanov and the finances that may be available may have swung the deal but this was not a 24 hour rash decision.
A very sensible and logical reading of the situation .

I am afraid that you have no place on this forum due to the above fact.
Please remove yourself immediately lol lol lol

Ancelotti may come or he may not but any journalists who contradicts his own post within twenty four hours is not credible.
As Evertonians we believe in the size and potential of our club but in terms of European football we are minnows now.
Carlo Ancelotti would not consider Everton unless there was a package put in front of him that could not be refused and put forward by people who wealth is not in dispute.

Anybody suggesting that a deal has been put to Ancelotti and within twenty four hours has gone from staying out of football to accepting what will be a novel challenge for him is delusional.

It has been known for some weeks that he would be leaving his Italian club. I would suggest that we have been talking to his advisors for weeks as well and maybe surprisingly to our advisors we were not dismissed out of hand.
I do think a business deal being discussed on the floating hotel that is owned by Usmanov and the finances that may be available may have swung the deal but this was not a 24 hour rash decision.

This.

Everybody who went mental asking why we cant do a spurs and appoint a world class manager overnight should read this.

The reason we cant is nobody can. These deals take weeks.

Almost there.

if this does happen, id like to remind the forum of the time everybody got all excited and sure of themselves when Moshiri started spending cash in the summer of Bolasie. lots of proclamations of good times coming

and then an avalanche of panic when it went to crap

no manager is guaranteeing us results with the current squad.

this appointment would be a very positive sign of ambition but theres no sure outcome

in short please remember this is Everton. temper your excitement and the bedwetting should be less prevalent and annoying when things dont turn out as sunny as you assumed

fencesitter 4 lyf
Which will be unrecognisable come Sept 1st

But this is Everton we are run by a set of illiterate clowns who some how got lucky and are multi millionaires and top business executives.

Seriously I agree with what you say and think feelers would have been out for a good few weeks and I’m sure Ancelotti wasn’t the only manager approached to see if they may be interested.

We seems to be moving from it's done, to it could be done by the end of March.

It's a tad disconcerting.

Not really - nearly every outlet as said it should be finalised by Thursday or Friday.

If people are flapping because its not since by Wednesday morning more fool them.

If we get to this time Friday and it still sounds up in the air then by all means worry but no point at this stage.

What do you mean by saying you don't get the attraction?

I suppose what I’m trying to say is that I don’t quite see the attraction, but making a bit of a mess of it as usual, using lots of big words when a few little ones would do. A bit like Trump and Melania I suppose, how does he do it?

I’m not really concerned. I think the likes of Sky jumped the gun massively and have raised hopes and expectations. As posted already it’s not like we are about to appoint another bum manager like Marco Silva who would jump at the chance of managing our club and wouldn’t be too fussed about having to work with Brands and be happy to get by on minimum transfer budget signing mostly average players. We are dealing with one of the best managers in world football, who is used to negotiating contracts with massive clubs with reassurances of a world class squad and pretty much unlimited funds. Im confident this will happen, the fact he’s agreed to speak to us and fly out to London to meet Moshiri following initial talks, the fact he seems to have agreed a deal in principle and there’s talk that he’s already agreed his back room staff, it’s looking good. I think this will happen, when only they will know, but I believe it will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.