Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oddschecker behaving as though he's already our manager:

ukdMG2i.png

:)

Looking into the stats behind Ancelotti's Napoli, there's a few interesting things to note:
  • Both this season and last season Napoli have had more shots per game than any other team.
  • Last season, Napoli scored the second most goals in the league behind Atalanta.
  • Both seasons Napoli have also had the most possession and passes per game.
  • Napoli have one of the least aerial dual wins per game in the league.

Moise kean will fit right in according to that last stat

I think the thing to remember is this squad has talent in it. It’s unbalanced and we’re suffering from the worst injury crisis I can remember but when everyone’s fit he’s got good options. He doesn’t need to completely revamp the whole squad but he does need 2-3 quality additions. I imagine that’s what he’s looking for guarantees on.
You spot on too... if this doesn’t happen for whatever reason, whatever the club do it’ll be a disappointment to us fans and seen as a foolish attempt and failure by the RS media (they’ve already started based on Dominic Kings last 2 articles)... so club need to pull this off
Absolutely agree. People like Nicol and Burley and the rest of the blurts on ESPN and other similar networks, just look at the table and make a judgement about the squad and how bad it is.

The fact is this is a squad that pre-season was expected to challenge the top 6. It’s been both poorly managed, and decimated with injuries.

It needs more quality added of course it does, but first we need to get the injured players back fit and back in the squad ASAP.

The squad is nowhere near as bad as our current position in the table.

It is looking more likely but I’m still prepared for the usual let down, I still don’t get the attraction.

If it does happen, I have to say that it will put us front of stage for a while, probably the single biggest statement since Mike Walker. I love how all the RS are hating it, even if we don’t get him it will have been worth the wind up.

It is looking more likely but I’m still prepared for the usual let down, I still don’t get the attraction.

If it does happen, I have to say that it will put us front of stage for a while, probably the single biggest statement since Mike Walker. I love how all the RS are hating it, even if we don’t get him it will have been worth the wind up.
What do you mean by saying you don't get the attraction?

Status
Not open for further replies.