Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alan Myers on Sky saying he's talking with us and is in England. I know a lot of people don't believe him but he has no reason to lie in this case and in fairness I'd believe Di Marzio who'd know being Italy's top journalist over Balague who's a notorious liar and has almost never been right aside from the stories everyone else had first.

We wouldn't be Everton fans if we believed the positive story though no matter what.

I tell you what, this fella needs to know what he’s in for. He’s walking into a bang average squad with a load of injuries. If he dares tries to in anyway, not outplay every team with exciting, fast, Barcelona type football, whilst also winning, home or away, against any team in the league, then it’s just not good enough. Sure you’re up for that Carlo? Our fans....no wonder we don’t get anywhere.....

Alan Myers on Sky saying he's talking with us and is in England. I know a lot of people don't believe him but he has no reason to lie

giphy.gif

I tell you what, this fella needs to know what he’s in for. He’s walking into a bang average squad with a load of injuries. If he dares tries to in anyway, not outplay every team with exciting, fast, Barcelona type football, whilst also winning, home or away, against any team in the league, then it’s just not good enough. Sure you’re up for that Carlo? Our fans....no wonder we don’t get anywhere.....
If he’s at Goodison on Wednesday ( in any capacity ) he will see first hand where we are and who we are.

Alan Myers on Sky saying he's talking with us and is in England. I know a lot of people don't believe him but he has no reason to lie in this case and in fairness I'd believe Di Marzio who'd know being Italy's top journalist over Balague who's a notorious liar and has almost never been right aside from the stories everyone else had first.

We wouldn't be Everton fans if we believed the positive story though no matter what.

Myers was first on the Pereira story wasn't he? More reliable than most, despite being disliked by many..

Status
Not open for further replies.