2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s a difference in being dropped or being put on and then hooked after 20 minutes. Honestly think it would have been better to let him see out the last 5 minutes and then drop him for the next match altogether. Kean will be completely embarrassed and as a kid, we might be expecting a bit more maturity than he has at the moment. Tough situation for everyone now.

Hopefully they both accept the situation could’ve planned out different and they move on. Maybe Dunc will use it as a “show me why you should play on Wednesday”. Completely understand him walking off down the tunnel.

Arsenal fans already worried about coming to the “Goodison bear pit” The big man’s got people dreading coming to our ground after 2 games, do you think he did this my letting youngsters sulk. The lad has a big decision to make get your head down of sulk off back home.

Nail on head. Effing pissed off with the way some no mark clubs have come to soft goodison this season already and walked off with an easy 3 points.
Stand up and fight or get lost.

If honest getting a point at United is at this point in time more important than a players feelings
Let’s be honest over this, the lad is petulant and has shown lack of discipline.
I would of thought Ferguson would of briefed all the squad over giving everything And not giving up
He didn’t give that, and that last 5 plus mins was massive for us... we needed that point

Arsenal fans already worried about coming to the “Goodison bear pit” The big man’s got people dreading coming to our ground after 2 games, do you think he did this my letting youngsters sulk. The lad has a big decision to make get your head down of sulk off back home.
Sirens, Z Cars and Big Dunc.

That'll do for me right now.

Think we are all desperate for the lad to do well, but 0 duels won out of 5 when he was on was just what the team didn’t need. The path to the top is never a straight line hope he kicks on.

Not having all of these he's just a kid shouts. Remember Rooney when he was his age? He was an animal from an effort perspective and Kean should be doing everything he can to get in that team. He obviously isn't. Juve sold him for a reason. Wed keep using the phrase "highly rated"....but by who? Italian journalists who've seen him play about 13 games? Most of them as sub for a team which had already won the league? It's clear there's an attitude issue which you can nurture if he's Ibrahimovic. But he clearly isn't.
Nothing I have seen, or any Everton fan this season has seen anything to suggest he's some mercurial talent. He's looked OK in bursts but he has certainly not done anymore than a ridiculously over criticised DCL. If Moise Kean turns out to be a superstar then he will have to improve at a rate I have never seen before.
If that lad could improve our first team he would be playing.

Kean isn't match fit and it shows. Probably needs a few games with the U23s to improve his sharpness. Everton has to take responsibility for his development. You don't get match fit by sitting on the bench or having cameo appearances.

he also isn’t going to get game time the way he’s going about his own business
At 19 he should be fit and not looking out of shape. Why is he blowing after 10 minutes

The video of Brands telling his mum that we would look after him was obviously a PR stunt and nothing more. That was poor from Ferguson today, he’s a 19 year old kid that has moved to a new country and has hardly played. He’s going to need time and patience. To humiliate him like that today and to not even acknowledge him was embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.