Was Dunc right for hooking Kean?

Was Dunc right to hook Kean?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can say it was poor man management from Big Dunc if you want, but spare me the whole "he's a kid" BS. He's a nineteen year old man that will be twenty in just two mouths, some of us had been working full time in a much less nicer environments with much nastier bosses for years at his age. Honestly, you'd think he was a school kid the way some on here are waffling on.

Everton fans: We’re too soft, we need ruthless winners. Schneiderlin should be Tied to a stake so we can all beat him because he doesn’t bleed for the cause.

Everton fans when someone is dragged off after making more fouls than passes: No need, totally uncalled for, poor lad.
yes please

Wouldn’t you?

Slate his performance when he was on (didn’t notice anything myself but Dunc had front row seats), not for being confused/upset for being humiliated like that

There’ll be another side to this story; in lieu of ability, we’ve a great team spirit at the moment that’s lifted us all.
We don’t want some spoilt little Prima Donna coming on and spoiling it.
If he doesn’t want to play for us, then he should do the decent thing.

if dunc felt he wasn't doing as told he should have tried to have a word with him instead of doing that

If you’ve repeatedly got to tell someone to work hard and put some effort in, eventually you lose patience - especially when all of his teammates had been putting a real slog in.

If you think Delph will come anywhere near to matching Neville’s contribution to Everton then I can’t help you. Neville was by far the better player.

I can remember Neville getting a bit of stick for pointing and giving his teammates instructions, well that beats calling all his teammates crap before scoring an own goal for the opposition five minutes later in my book.

Delph is crap, and Neville was a much better player.

I loved the part when he put Wigan in for there 2nd

Such a knee jerk reaction.

Lets go back 11 days when we lost 5-2 to liverpools 2nd string. In the time since we have gained 4 points from 2 hard games which everyone expected is to lose 4or 5 nil and cement our place in the bottom 3.

The managers come in and put a bit of fire back in the players, and they are competing, its down to dunc.

But because he subs an underperforming teenager, people are saying ....hes not good enough....hes just lost his chance....
Terrible man manager!?

So the man who inspired a group of players to such a turn around with man management, has no man management?

If you’ve repeatedly got to tell someone to work hard and put some effort in, eventually you lose patience - especially when all of his teammates had been putting a real slog in.

But he didn't repeatedly tell him anything he just dragged him off

If he had repeatedly told him something and still wasn't happy then fair enough

Status
Not open for further replies.