Homepage Article POLL: Do you want Moyes back? Results: 80% No

Status
Not open for further replies.
From 6 years ago so yeh, let's get him in....

The poll has a bias slant as picture displayed at start of the poll has David Moyes in a Man utd tracksuit surrounded by Man utd players...

If we do polls in the future they must be non bias with no picture slant that would lead voters to be swayed on one particular side...

David Moyes deserves the respect surely after being our manager for 11 years...

He could still become our manager for a second time & it's biased polls like these which is not helping the team or the club at this present time.

The poll has a bias slant as picture displayed at start of the poll has David Moyes in a Man utd tracksuit surrounded by Man utd players...

If we do polls in the future they must be non bias with no picture slant that would lead voters to be swayed on one particular side...

He could still become our manager for a second time & it's biased polls like these which is not helping the team or the club at this present time.

Appreciate the feedback but have to admit to it raising a wry smile.

We could have used one in a Real Soci, or West Ha.... or Sunderland? Like we did for our social media posts on the subject but nah, we used one of him while manager at one of, if not the worlds biggest clubs - the biggest job he'll ever have.

Your own connotation with that picture are exactly that, your own.

There's no "if" as to whether we'll continue to 'do' polls, we'll always quantify sentiment. Whether that's a poll asking whether a new transfer is a good one - like with Iwobi here, or thoughts on prospective managers - we asked the same question regarding Moyes in 2016, you'll be glad to know we used a picture of him from his Everton days in that poll - the margin against him was 92% against;

He might talk some nonsense about football but i cant think of anyone apart from Tories not liking him, even all my red mates like him
Me I don’t... my grandad met him and asked him for an autograph for me. My grandad followed Everton everywhere and Nev told him to something off

Can anyone tell me who the last manager to beat Liverpool is? Also, who is the last manager to finish a season above Liverpool in the league?

Given their greater resources, I feel this a good yardstick to measure a manager’s performance.

If we have the opportunity to secure such a manager it would certainly be a positive step from the club after many years of regression.

David Moyes deserves nothing. He was plucked from a lower division, paid handsomely, never given a hard time by the Chairman and could probably have stayed as long as he wanted. Instead he ran down his contract, buggered off to Utd and tried to stiff us on the purchase of our two best players. Instead of complaining that he was dressed in Utd garb, I’d have had him dressed as Judas Iscariot.....

Can anyone tell me who the last manager to beat Liverpool is? Also, who is the last manager to finish a season above Liverpool in the league?

Given their greater resources, I feel this a good yardstick to measure a manager’s performance.

If we have the opportunity to secure such a manager it would certainly be a positive step from the club after many years of regression.

It's our obligation to inform you that we ran background checks on your account.

We had genuine reason to suspect you was David Moyes' agent which would call into question the integrity of your posts.

It appears we were not correct, please accept our apology for the intrusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.