Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's why the manager was sacked. We find someone more effective, but with generally the same style. Silva was not really playing the way he was meant to play either. So we get someone in who can. Maybe that could be Ancelotti, he's proved to be adaptive in the past. But i think one of the others would be a better fit. Our players need intensive coaching.
So Brands picks the players for the manager & tells the manager how to pay them.
That works well in football (n)

Moise Kean likes this btw.

So Brands picks the players for the manager & tells the manager how to pay them.
That works well in football (n)

Moise Kean likes this btw.
No, Brands is meant to choose the manager. In choosing the manager Brands interviews said manager and discussed how the manager will play, and does his own research. Brands selects a manager who fits in with his vision. If the manager wants to play a different way for different matches he can. There's no picking the team or telling the manager how to play. The manager is meant to be in harmony with Brands.

No chiz sherlock.

It just nulls your arguement.
As you still dont want Ancelloti.
I'd prefer other options. If he comes in, I'll back him 100% as I would even Moyes. It's Moyes I don't want. Ancelotti I fear will be a very expensive mistake and that's the last thing we need as we are still trying to remove the wreckage of Koeman's expensive mistake (Schneiderlin, Sigurdsson, Keane).

Status
Not open for further replies.