Homepage Article POLL: Do you want Moyes back? Results: 80% No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to be a lot of activity. What is causing people to panic does it seem likely or something? I think I missed some news.

If Moyes gets appointed then Brands will leave, and it is clear that Kenwright has far too much influence and Moshiri will be forever known as "Fraudhad Moshiri"

Davey Moyes:
  • Called Everton fans a disgrace
  • Said 6 months before he got the Utd job that "Everton do not sell players cheaply" - them put in a £25m bid for Baines AND Fellaini.
  • Dropped his balls in the Cup final completely
  • Never won away at a big club, never even tried
  • Said on his first visit to Anfield with Man U "finally I have a team that can go and win at Anfield". Still lost.
  • Bid for Lionel Messi! Like seriously.... ended up with his only signing being Fellaini!!! No big player would even consider signing for him.
  • Failed miserably at Man U, Sociedad, Sunderland & West Ham
  • Knives to gunfights
  • Creating and exacerbating a culture of "plucky little Everton"
  • Spread doom and gloom when things were going bad.
I genuinely cannot think of a worse appointment for EFC.

Lad on talksport called us a "pointless club" this morning... this would confirm this for me.

If the board appoint Moyes, it quite clearly states that
1 have no ambition
2 never want us to compete
3 have no idea what they are doing
4 the atmosphere on sat will be a distant memory, can you imagine the atmosphere next home match with him in charge,( there will be lots of empty seats that’s for certain, starting with mine)

Honestly think this appointment if true is borderline antagonistic, big Dunc helped us regain a sense of unity last week that I truly feel will be shattered by the return of dithering ratboy. Can see us having a very humpty dumpty Christmas. The people making these decisions are like nazi scientists, testing how many times they can break us only for us to heal and return to our seats. Oh well Moyes it is, Barmby as his assistant with a clear succession plan for Gerrard to take over!

If Moyes gets appointed then Brands will leave, and it is clear that Kenwright has far too much influence and Moshiri will be forever known as "Fraudhad Moshiri"

Davey Moyes:
  • Said 6 months before he got the Utd job that "Everton do not sell players cheaply" - them put in a £25m bid for Baines AND Fellaini.
  • Said on his first visit to Anfield with Man U "finally I have a team that can go and win at Anfield". Still lost.
  • Bid for Lionel Messi! Like seriously.... ended up with his only signing being Fellaini!!! No big player would even consider signing for him.
  • Knives to gunfights

Lad on talksport called us a "pointless club" this morning... this would confirm this for me.

Well said mate, this all day long

Davey Moyes:
  • Knives to gunfights

That's a mad one, did he really say that? So he never believed we could beat Kenny Dalglish's 8th placed Liverpool side that included Charlie Adam, Stewart Downing, Jay Spearing and Martin Kelly?

Honestly think this appointment if true is borderline antagonistic, big Dunc helped us regain a sense of unity last week that I truly feel will be shattered by the return of dithering ratboy. Can see us having a very humpty dumpty Christmas. The people making these decisions are like nazi scientists, testing how many times they can break us only for us to heal and return to our seats. Oh well Moyes it is, Barmby as his assistant with a clear succession plan for Gerrard to take over!
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.