Homepage Article POLL: Do you want Moyes back? Results: 80% No

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'd honestly be better off going back to BFS then Moyes. I can't stand either of them but the fact is that I'd feel totally confident in BFS's ability to keep us up every season, which is more then I can say for Moyes. Basically if either of those clowns are appointed, I won't be attending the match for the foreseeable future. Even after they're gone I won't be back. Everyone has a limit or a cut off point and the return of Moyes or BFS is my cut off point, I won't continue to pay good money to be disrespected by the club like that.

We'd honestly be better off going back to BFS then Moyes. I can't stand either of them but the fact is that I'd feel totally confident in BFS's ability to keep us up every season, which is more then I can say for Moyes. Basically if either of those clowns are appointed, I won't be attending the match for the foreseeable future. Even after they're gone I won't be back. Everyone has a limit or a cut off point and the return of Moyes or BFS is my cut off point, I won't continue to pay good money to be disrespected by the club like that.
Couldn’t agree more.

Joyce has spoken.

Does seem strange , Ferguson united us and got the atmosphere rocking Goodison again, he also showed an aptitude for tactical choices. Why wouldn’t we leave him in place if we are so useless we can find no other option in the world of football.
All the appointment of the bog eyed malignant one will do is divide the support and turn Goodison into a fractious ,ill tempered place.
Given that Gollum relegated Sunderland (and nearly relegated us in his second season , by the way), it seems a foolish move at best.
Still hoping it’s fake news, but my anger is growing.

Re-hiring Moyes is equivalent to grabbing last month's leftover pizza from the back of the fridge.
The reasoning being: "It tasted alright when I put it in there"
Or your bird from 6 years ago who's gained 50 pounds, smokes like a chimney, her teeth are rotting out of her head and she's got 3 stinky kids, but wants to get back with you. Oh, and she's wearing an RS tracksuit.

worst appointment I could imagine this

the board will have failed miserably if they have gone from names like poch, carlo, emery, marcelino, kovac and end up with this has been

Status
Not open for further replies.