Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Vitor stuff is so obviously nonsense.

Here's how I imagine it

"Hello, I would like to talk to Mr Brands about my client - Vitor Pereira."

"Hello, Sky? This is off the record but I have spoken to Everton about Vitor becoming manager."

"Hello Shanghai, Vitor has been in contact with Everton about becoming manager. Please give more money."

Press release: "Shanghai extends Vitor's contract with salary bump"

Here's how I imagine it

"Hello, I would like to talk to Mr Brands about my client - Vitor Pereira."

"Hello, Sky? This is off the record but I have spoken to Everton about Vitor becoming manager."

"Hello Shanghai, Vitor has been in contact with Everton about becoming manager. Please give more money."

Press release: "Shanghai extends Vitor's contract with salary bump"
That’s my gut instinct on this breaking news too. Well, at least that’s what I’m hoping.

So since Thursday the media have said that we’ve approached Poch and Emery, are waiting on Gallardo to decide his future after River’s Cup final, added Ragnick to our shortlist and are set to offer Pereira a 3 year deal to temp him away from Shanghai not to mention we’ve clearly had Kovac in the director’s box on Saturday? Anyone else think there’s going to be a completely left field name not listed?

So since Thursday the media have said that we’ve approached Poch and Emery, are waiting on Gallardo to decide his future after River’s Cup final, added Ragnick to our shortlist and are set to offer Pereira a 3 year deal to temp him away from Shanghai not to mention we’ve clearly had Kovac in the director’s box on Saturday? Anyone else think there’s going to be a completely left field name not listed?
Welcome back wee Davey

Well I missed a phone call other day, could be Everton seeing as I’ve won 3 league titles, 1 champions league and 1 Europe league and 2 fa cups in 5 seasons. That’s on fifa tho but wouldn’t be surprised sky linking me with the job tomorrow.

lol lol lol lol

The backtracking from Benitez in the Sky studio over the small club comments then. Think it´s safe to say that he definitely would take the job after seeing that.

An approach is an invite to interview. Speaking to lots of managers seems prudent. I have to say I want Duncan, with a mentor to work with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.