2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

You dont know what youve got till its gone

Attachments

• 3ECEBAC000000578-4370594-image-m-13_1491038395469.jpg
    3ECEBAC000000578-4370594-image-m-13_1491038395469.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 63
Looking back a really think we made a booboo selling Robles,when he left us he had improved a heck of a lot, looked an imposing figure in nets too in comparison to Pickford who just looks well rather short!!Would we have been better off hanging on to Joel?Who knows?!!!
Possibly Dario, Robles definitely had more presence at corners/crosses, handling etc.

Possibly Dario, Robles definitely had more presence at corners/crosses, handling etc.
You people need to make up your collective minds.

I was hounded out of town when I said this before he was sold; same when I said said Sigurdson was useless.

Can't remember the name of the chap, but every post was condescending and arrogant with regard to Robles and Sigurdson.

Took a lot of willpower not to respond in kind.

Maybe just listen to me the first time because I know what I'm talking about.

And No, I am not Duncan Ferguson...;)

You people need to make up your collective minds.

I was hounded out of town when I said this before he was sold; same when I said said Sigurdson was useless.

Can't remember the name of the chap, but every post was condescending and arrogant with regard to Robles and Sigurdson.

Took a lot of willpower not to respond in kind.

Maybe just listen to me the first time because I know what I'm talking about.

And No, I am not Duncan Ferguson...;)

But you joined in august 2019 and Robles left in 2018.

Time to confess.

robles was a good back up but people forgetting he had loads of mistakes in him as well

remember a Leicester free kick and coutinhos goal going through him when he had an extended run in the team

Status
Not open for further replies.