Nico Kovac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bielsa could just as easily take the job and quit 2 days later or relegate us. He would need a full pre season as well so i dont think hes ideal...

One of his disciples like Simeone, Pochetino or Gallardo would be a tonic though...Gallardo for me.

If Bilic got the job it would be a worse appointment than Allardyce bringing Sammy Lee.
Disciples? Is he a messiah?!?

Bielsa’s achievements do not match his reputation!

We are not talking about Bayern Munich I’m the present this season, I am referring to the fact that kovac didn’t build that team that he won the domestic treble with, I’m not interested in Bayern Munich or what it takes to succeed at the club, I’ve got enough problems dealing with Everton at the moment
You are right that he didn't build this team. In fact, very few managers are lucky enough to be allowed to bring their preferred players there.
Kovac was not a good fit there. Yet he won a treble. Marco Silva was not a good fit here and could have relegated us easily if given more time. Quite a difference...
By the way, he had the opportunity to build the Eintracht team and did it superbly.

Bielsa could just as easily take the job and quit 2 days later or relegate us. He would need a full pre season as well so i dont think hes ideal...

One of his disciples like Simeone, Pochetino or Gallardo would be a tonic though...Gallardo for me.

If Bilic got the job it would be a worse appointment than Allardyce bringing Sammy Lee.

How d'you make that out? Croatian manager and got them to the SFs of the WC; and decent at West Ham under ridiculous circumstances and qualified them for Europe; now showing his quality again at WBA.

Some amount of BS talked about experienced managers like this.

How d'you make that out? Croatian manager and got them to the SFs of the WC; and decent at West Ham under ridiculous circumstances and qualified them for Europe; now showing his quality again at WBA.

Some amount of BS talked about experienced managers like this.

Well Dave, im not sure how you can ignore his time at Everton football club and want him back.

Not sure how you can slate some as traitors or suchlike and not dislike Slaven.

Well Dave, im not sure how you can ignore his time at Everton football club and want him back.

Not sure how you can slate some as traitors or suchlike and not dislike Slaven.
He took Johnson to the cleaners (no pun intended).

I could care less about that.

For the PES hipsters on here - they believe during a fateful full moon, Biesla was surrounded by the best Argentinian managers whilst he dripped magical fluid into their gaping mouths one by one like some weird bukkake.

Just to be clear, are you saying bukake is weird or normal...as it wasnt quite clear from your post.

And i dont play computer games...

Disciples? Is he a messiah?!?

Bielsa’s achievements do not match his reputation!
No he has'nt ever won a huge amount as a manager but that is not why he has the reputation he does have. He is highly respected because he is the guy who is responsible for many of the modern day coaching methods and tactical innovations.

Status
Not open for further replies.