2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won more in the air than any forward in the past 2 years AND hit the fastest speed anyone has this season.

Thats impressive.

Any of our forwards mate not the whole league ... that’s not that impressive seeing as HE has been our forward for the past two years so he set a new personal best? Whoaaaa that’s impressive I don’t even know how being able to run faster than Morgan and siggy is impressive tbh ... top speed isn’t that important tbh Walcott is by far our fastest player .. or the player than is able to use his pace to actually beat a man. Too speed isn’t used often if it was the case then usian bolt would be a footballer. I don’t seem to remeber him sprinting last anyone tbh

Last edited:
One of the best forwards in the premier league ever compliments our centre forward so you decide to slate the player...

Btw he had Reece James between him and Richarlsison.

Of course they’re going to talk good about him .. he’s just scored two goals . Was he creaming his cacks for the other 70 odd games he’s been gash and missing sitters? Pep said he was good too... why doesn’t pep sign him? Why hasn’t anyone ever bid for him? It’s just shearer talking to fill up minutes and he’s rightfully talking about lewin because he scored two goals

Of course they’re going to talk good about him .. he’s just scored two goals . Was he creaming his cacks for the other 70 odd games he’s been gash and missing sitters? Pep said he was good too... why doesn’t pep sign him? Why hasn’t anyone ever bid for him? It’s just shearer talking to fill up minutes and he’s rightfully talking about lewin because he scored two goals

Forgot how much you hate him. I still rate him. Let's dance about DCL again. Actually I can't be arsed.

Forgot how much you hate him. I still rate him. Let's dance about DCL again. Actually I can't be arsed.

This happens every 15-20 games mate ... he scores or we win or he produces and everyone says “ always rates him “ or “ where are the haters now” . Look in this thread after the midweek game and for weeks before , he’s been playing gash and everyone has been slaying him. Scoring a slide tackle and an eight years one on one doesn’t make me forget that his brace takes him to 4 goals in the last 21 home games he’s played , or that he misses sitters against the likes of villa , Fulham etc at important parts of the game which we end up losing.

Any of our forwards mate not the whole league ... that’s not that impressive seeing as HE has been our forward for the past two years so he set a new personal best? Whoaaaa that’s impressive I don’t even know how being able to run faster than Morgan and siggy is impressive tbh ... top speed isn’t that important tbh Walcott is by far our fastest player .. or the player than is able to use his pace to actually beat a man. Too speed isn’t used often if it was the case then usian bolt would be a footballer. I don’t seem to remeber him sprinting last anyone tbh

Walcott isnt faster though if DCL hit the record for fastest player this season.

Tosun, DCL, Richarlison and whoever else = DCL has won the most headers in the game above anyone else in 2 years.

Still impressive.

For most of those games hes been a sub, has also played out of position plenty of times.

You also dont know if anyone has bid for him...

Hes scored 2 goals under his mentor and being praiser for his performance.

Walcott isnt faster though if DCL hit the record for fastest player this season.

Tosun, DCL, Richarlison and whoever else = DCL has won the most headers in the game above anyone else in 2 years.

Still impressive.

For most of those games hes been a sub, has also played out of position plenty of times.

You also dont know if anyone has bid for him...

Hes scored 2 goals under his mentor and being praiser for his performance.

Fastest top speed yeah but Walcott goes past players, pull away and can press and get back faster. He’s rapid over 5 , 10 and 20 yards which is more useful. DCL9 may have a higher top speed and I’m not disputing that fact. Probably is the fastest over 100m etc but he’s not the fastest over short distances ... not even close imo gana was another that was rapid over 10 yards

He can keep his place in the team for now.
We will see if he can keep up the performance or just one match wonder and I wish the former :bye:

That was some work rate and fight from him. He’s a good lucking slender chap. You don’t expect it. I hope he gets better with his finishing hope he can prove me wrong cause he’s made me hate him sometimes. Hope he can prove me wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.