Nico Kovac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I know we've been terrible but the whole Big Dunc at the helm and up against a very enjoyable Chelsea side wouldn't strike me as uninteresting. And there's plenty of time to get onto the Lancs and head towards Manchester before their derby.
Please mate, I was trying to be positive, trying to make a case for him being ours. You’ve blew my cover

But it is believed that Kovac has travelled to England on a 'fact-finding' mission to take a closer look at the game in this country.

From Goodison, Kovac was due to be at the Etihad Stadium for Manchester City's game with Manchester United and then at the Hawthorns on Sunday to watch West Brom against Swansea City.

But it is believed that Kovac has travelled to England on a 'fact-finding' mission to take a closer look at the game in this country.

From Goodison, Kovac was due to be at the Etihad Stadium for Manchester City's game with Manchester United and then at the Hawthorns on Sunday to watch West Brom against Swansea City.
Ha Ha Ha.

Yeah, 48 hours after the Silva sacking he's in our director's box.

How naive are you?

Ask the scout you know at FF dave.

I mean why are our scouts scouting our own players?

*thinking emoji*

When hes in Manchester later I bet you think hes taking over at City?

How naive are YOU?

Tbf he can do both cant he?

Not saying he's in the running or will take it however why would he be in the directors box? Surely he would just be dotted somewhere in the crowd or near the owners if he was just coming to watch the game and thats it?

I doubt he'll be in the Etihad directors box.

Status
Not open for further replies.