Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it a good idea to be “throwing money at managers?” It is this approach that has got us where we are. Surely we’d be better getting someone in who WANTS the job, and who has proven to be an adept manager in the past?

do you want someone who wants to be here, or do you want someone good

Look im no fan of Rafael, but hes won shinier things than Vitor and hes only on 12m.

I mean if hes on 30m a year, why would he come here for the 3m a year we were paying Silva? Or even the 6m we paid Sam.

I get that if we want a quality manager we will have to pay them, just seems very far fetched to me, but then it is China, they are proper madmen.

They get paid more in China because the tax rate is so high.

45% on all worldwide income within a calendar year as long as they live in China for 180 days or more.

So our shortlist is apparently ;
Gallardo
Poch
Ancelotti
Vitor.

Bet we will end up appointing Vitor the only one of those who is patently unsuited to the job.

So our shortlist is apparently ;
Gallardo
Poch
Ancelotti
Vitor.

Bet we will end up appointing Vitor the only one of those who is patently unsuited to the job.

Poch is off to Utd or Madrid, Gallardo is off to Barca. Vitor has been offered a new contract in Shanghai. Ancelotti isn't happening until he gets the sack and even then he won't walk straight in to a job.

That leaves Moyes, Howe, Rafael, Big Dunc

Status
Not open for further replies.