Team Vitor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ffs I lost two hours sleep this morning worrying what the eventual outcome of this pantomime wil end up as.
How's about something nice for Christmas for a change.

sounds like a raging lunatic...why not give him a shot. we have had brown shoes, fat head, fat sam and his hobbit red and lately mister mopey face, why the hell not add some bat chit crazy to the mix.
I think we do need someone who'll light a fire up under the players a$$es, they've had it too cushy for too long with nice guy managers, maybe we do need a manager who'll single them out for criticism if they've been poor.

Couldn’t believe my ears when I heard those two words „Vitor Perreira“. That guy is an absolute charlatan! Talk about a dazzler in every sense of the word. I had the misfortune of watching every game 2 1/2 years ago during his 4 months stint with 1860 München, whom he managed to get relegated. Can’t think of a worse manager to get us out of the relegation zone than him.ffs, I’d rather have Moyes back than this maestro of self marketing. Everton will hit the iceberg with that man in charge.

Couldn’t believe my ears when I heard those two words „Vitor Perreira“. That guy is an absolute charlatan! Talk about a dazzler in every sense of the word. I had the misfortune of watching every game 2 1/2 years ago during his 4 months stint with 1860 München, whom he managed to get relegated. Can’t think of a worse manager to get us out of the relegation zone than him.ffs, I’d rather have Moyes back than this maestro of self marketing. Everton will hit the iceberg with that man in charge.
Totally agree..

Let's be honest guys, we have to get the best manager with what's available right now and it's a pile of manure, or appoint a longer term caretaker and hope to get somebody worthwhile.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1575362293008.jpg
    FB_IMG_1575362293008.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 48

...they all come with a level of risk. This would be high-risk, especially given the position we’re in.
You day this eggs but if big Dunc can actually get this team up for Saturday and we do the unthinkable and win we will jump about 6 places

Haha as if you watched every 1860 Munich game he was in charge of.

Status
Not open for further replies.