2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder that we'll be humilating ourselves on the altar of David Moyes with the sole intention of finishing one place higher in the league.

Mate, there are probably two REALISTIC managerial choices available to us that would more than likely improve our current standing and they are Moyes or Benitez....... brutal honesty here.

Neither would be my first choice but beggars cant be choosers and make no mistake the number of points needed for PL survival is diminishing with every game and PL survival is more important to me than pretty football right now.

Come the summer we have a much better choice of managers than we might currently have, but having said that my personal view is that we should pay Poch whatever he wants to come here, if he still doesn't want to know then Moyes or Benitez would be a safe pair of hands for now.

We are knee deep in the brown stuff with 80% of the first team here for the money, if nothing else a safe pair of hands is better than relegation imho.

Hopefully we find out that he was tapped up by Watford in the summer and that's thrown him off this season.

It would be the very least we deserve, along with relegation and a 6 year contract for Moyes.

Horrible club.

Soz i was bored again...

When you try your best
But you don’t succeeeeeeed

C66811BA-7361-4F4C-AD2A-E6B368806821.jpeg

When you get what you want
But not what you neeeeeeed

A1D1EB84-EE59-49AD-9DC8-5FCABACD2B09.jpeg

When you feel so tired
But you can’t sleeeeeep
Stuck in reveeee-EEE-eeerse

F0073F8B-9444-4733-BD04-78DEB5A8BAEA.jpeg

When the tears come streaming
Down your faaaaaace

445CB8C6-26AA-4F36-AB28-6A4183DE2C5C.jpeg

When you lose something
You can’t replaaaaaace

473EC5D6-FA3F-49B6-B510-FCD63BF4E146.jpeg

When you love someone
But it goes to waaaaaaste

02EF9A1E-5967-43D1-A071-05A3EA4507F7.jpeg

Could it be woooo-OOO-ooorse

Lights will guiii-iiiii-iide
You home

D62163C7-1292-4BE2-89EA-9524110304EC.jpeg

And igniiii-iiii-iiite
Your bones
And I will tryyyy
To fix you...

B5FD434E-5670-43AD-A4F8-B4C5B3C32466.jpeg

This might come as a surprise to you given our recent exchanges.

But I think that's a load of wham honestly. You think a strikers coach who cant even coach strikers properly can manage a football team against probably the 3rd most in form team in the league? Give me a break. I would've rather had Silva personally.
I’d rather mr Bean managing us rather than silva, tbh he’s one of the worst top flight managers I’ve ever seen. What the board saw in him I shall never know. I never wanted him here and am over the moon he’s gone. Dunc can’t coach our strikers, are what we have bar Kean, actually strikers? They have to have something about them to be coached.

Mate, there are probably two REALISTIC managerial choices available to us that would more than likely improve our current standing and they are Moyes or Benitez....... brutal honesty here.

Neither would be my first choice but beggars cant be choosers and make no mistake the number of points needed for PL survival is diminishing with every game and PL survival is more important to me than pretty football right now.

Come the summer we have a much better choice of managers than we might currently have, but having said that my personal view is that we should pay Poch whatever he wants to come here, if he still doesn't want to know then Moyes or Benitez would be a safe pair of hands for now.

We are knee deep in the brown stuff with 80% of the first team here for the money, if nothing else a safe pair of hands is better than relegation imho.
Which is why we have Brands as DoF and not you.

When you try your best
But you don’t succeeeeeeed

View attachment 73102

When you get what you want
But not what you neeeeeeed

View attachment 73103

When you feel so tired
But you can’t sleeeeeep
Stuck in reveeee-EEE-eeerse

View attachment 73105

When the tears come streaming
Down your faaaaaace