Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the immediate future I believe he is. They’ve spent money every transfer window to try and replace him and somehow he keeps getting first team minutes.

he’s a hard worker - something clearly lacking within the rest of the squad. Need a manager to get the best out of him.

Pep couldn't get anything out of that guy. He is James Vaughn reborn.

Moyes been in London today.
Contract to end of season agreed.

Literally waiting to be signed off by Everton.

You, 11am

Wenger for CEO

Van Aanholt joining

You describing Klaassen as a "Fabregas style player"

So you chat absolute mutton

I’m quite sure you mention he could bring us down. We have to mirror the points haul of what Silva achieve in order to be relegated. So if you believe Moyes will have a chance to bring us down is just saying he is as bad as Silva. If so, why even hire him? Sounds like you are willing to celebrate his achievements of promotion over his ability to keep us in this league.

I wrote that we may still go down: problem is, he or whomever gets the job, will have to reorganise on the hoof and with personnel who may not fit the plan. Okay, all managers taking the reins midway through a season are in the same boat, however, in our case, we are currently in the relegation zone and this undermines the players’ confidence, which is like fighting a battle on two fronts.

Conversely, we may stay up; perhaps a new broom might raise morale - at least initially - which might just solve the latter problem at least, so that it’s only half the battle.

But if the worst comes to the worst, getting somebody in now, gives us the best chance of bouncing back after one season, and as we’ve seen, Moyes is a man who can inspire and get the job done.

You, 11am

Wenger for CEO

Van Aanholt joining

You describing Klaassen as a "Fabregas style player"

So you chat absolute mutton

NEA.
Get a life pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.