Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After much thought, I am fine with a Moyes appointment. It won’t result in any trophies, but if he can get this squad playing cohesive football and working hard, we will finish somewhere between 9-13.

the biggest thing to me is removing some of the bloat from the squad and getting the best out of DCL, Richarlison, and Moise Kean. Those three are the future.

After much thought, I am fine with a Moyes appointment. It won’t result in any trophies, but if he can get this squad playing cohesive football and working hard, we will finish somewhere between 9-13.

the biggest thing to me is removing some of the bloat from the squad and getting the best out of DCL, Richarlison, and Moise Kean. Those three are the future.

DCL is our future lol lol lol lol

DCL.... you must be watching a different sport to me

My choice before Mr Ballbag Moyes
gettyimages-805575976-1024x1024.jpg

Why are people so convinced Moyes could stabilise us? He’s been out of the game for ages and out of our club for even longer than that.
True, was a long time ago, it's as mad thinking he would do the same job now as it is still blaming him for our current situation but people still do.

Status
Not open for further replies.