2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
The part that worries me is no one has seen Silva leave.

I mean you wouldnt be sticking around if youve just been bulleted would you.

...just read a few reports. One suggests Brands is trying to convince Moshiri that Silva should stay, whilst the players have stayed behind after training for talks with Moshiri.

...just read a few reports. One suggests Brands is trying to convince Moshiri that Silva should stay, whilst the players have stayed behind after training for talks with Moshiri.
I really don't understand why Brands is laboring for Silva's stay, unless he is admitting a big failure of his to secure more quality in the summer transfer window.

So the guy who is underwriting the millions in weekly paycheques is presently begging his pathetically underperforming employees to up their performance?

Hmm, not sure that's how this guy became a billionaire. It's a pretty solid strategy for becoming a former billionaire however.

Maybe Moshiri doesn't want to pay any compo so he's just poking at him with a stick and shouting resign over and over again.

...I think we tend to continue to pay managers in accordance with their contracts even after they’ve been sacked. Silva will remain on the payroll for another 18 months.

FFS why is it all taking so long? The arguments for and against Silva should have been well rehearsed before last night's game. Similarly, the options for an incoming manager should have been discussed as part of the decision making process. Would love to see Diego/Mikel given the job full time but for now I'd be happy to have Moyes back. I'd even prefer to have Big Dunc managing the Chelsea game than this farce continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.