2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't understand why Brands is laboring for Silva's stay, unless he is admitting a big failure of his to secure more quality in the summer transfer window.
Even if that was the case, there are some decent international players in this squad and the distinct lack of fitness, tactics and battle is down to the manager. It doesn’t matter which 11 is picked if your being told to play out of position or zonal marking or just zero instruction that can only be down to Silva

A proper board would have identified a replacement , sounded out his interest and come up with a plan before the Norwich game.

They have to take responsibility for appointing the former Hull (relegated) and Norwich (sacked) manager

Another club would have announced the new manager this morning.

I can’t even be bothered caring anymore

A proper board would have identified a replacement , sounded out his interest and come up with a plan before the Norwich game.

They have to take responsibility for appointing the former Hull (relegated) and Norwich (sacked) manager

Norwich ?

Norwich?

Status
Not open for further replies.