Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling that this will be the game that Eton Dom reveals to the world the unique qualities he possesses ...qualities that most on this forum are already so familiar with.
I suspect struggling Championship or League 1 teams might tonight be watching their potential new striker in action...

Was coming round to watching it then remembered DCL would be playing.

We need to swerve Holgate too. Another Championship player.

He'll probably be even more annoyed at you now for calling him Marty / Malty / Matty all within the space of two paragraphs.
The one thing about this forum is it never ceases to make you laugh no matter how bad things get. Sometimes I do wonder whether Walter White has started selling in Liverpool, because some of the posts are just ridiculous.

Pickford
Holgate Mina Keane
Sidibe Davies Delph Digne
Iwobi
Kean Richarlison

Pickford
Holgate Mina Keane
Sidibe Davies Delph Digne
Iwobi Kean Richarlison

Pickford
Sidibe Holgate Mina Digne
Davies Schneiderlin
Richarlison Iwobi Bernard
Kean​

We have no chance of winning this game
* havnt won there for 30 odd years
*There on there best league form ever
*We are in a terrible run of form
* They scores loads of goals in 90+ mins
* we have conceded 4 times after 90+ mins
* We have loads of key injuries
*They have 1
* Var loves them
*Var hates us
*They love there manager
*We hate ours
*Our managers last game

there is no chance we could or would win this game....
I Believe 1-0 Everton Moise Kean

No doubt it'll be a tight defeat which encourages the board to want to give him more time, despite us slipping even further into the relegation mire. Really it's beyond belief now that he is still here. Any other club would have fired his sorry ass a long, long time ago.

Anyone want to throw this guy a steel chair? Maybe a bit of entrance music?

I know this sounds odd but... I'd play Sigurdsson for this. He has the ability to put our only chance over 90 minutes in the top corner.

He'll be useless otherwise but the entire team will be regardless, so our only chance involves blind luck.

Play Iwobi, Richarlison and Kean. Go for match winners and pace. We may as well go for it and get battered 5-0 as much as tamely lose 2-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.