2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought the formation worked well tbh, kept vardy very quiet in the first half, granted he still scored but thought we looked more organised than of late

Actually thought the tactics and even the subs were fine (Davies had a poor game, but given the tactical shuffle Silva made to counter Leicester's own change, there was no other choice)

For a change I wouldn't lay this one at Silva's door

It doesn't matter whether anyone agrees or not though to be honest, he needs to be sacked - that was true before today, today just hasn't made it anymore true than it already was.

He did it to himself with the subs.Davies was shot after 65 mins.
A professional athlete done after 2 3rds of the game? Maybe so, but just sounds like an excuse, Davies lost almost every 50/50 ball today, was at fault for both goals, and all’s he had to do for the 2nd goal if he was on his absolute dregs was kick the ball out of play. If like you said he was done on 65 mins then that is itself an issue, so he’s not fit enough?

_20191201_213501.JPG

He should have stopped speaking after "I'm not the right person"

Well if he would of had the tactical awareness Davies would not have been on the pitch to balls it up for him, but he hasnt, and he did.
If Davies was that bad he would have been signalling to the bench he was done. Davies isn’t some sort of saviour that is beyond criticism, he was awful today and those who can’t see that are just settling for a mediocre player. Ask yourself if Davies was for sale who would buy him? What other team in the Prem would he get in?

If Davies was that bad he would have been signalling to the bench he was done. Davies isn’t some sort of saviour that is beyond criticism, he was awful today and those who can’t see that are just settling for a mediocre player. Ask yourself if Davies was for sale who would buy him? What other team in the Prem would he get in?
Davies was spent because Sig was doing nothing.

But yet Silva plays him.He was awful first half and just as bad second and Silva took 2 other players off because he is inept, hence it was his own doing.

There is no way that this team and this manager are beating the RS on Wednesday so what is the point of waiting any longer to pull the trigger. Get him gone tomorrow morning ffs. Don't care who is the temp caretaker as long as it is not 'Mr i am awesome at subs so lets change the personnel and formation when it has been working and then bollox it up and get beat'

If they’ve only just noticed his nonsensical subs then we are in the crap

I don’t see it as them only just noticing, I think today and last week are the straws that have broke the back, we had them contained at 3-5-2/5-3-2 so why did he then change it to 5-4-1 after they equalised?

This is the truth. His spells in England have been short lived and ended badly. His track record in this league is relegation scraps and look where we are, it shouldnt be suprising. Worrying thing is Southampton are turning the corner. Watford have plenty in the dressing room to get out of the mess theyre in, kind fixtures and will have a new manager bounce.

Its only going to get worse for us this month given the fixtures. Silva should have gone 6 weeks ago, its ludicrous to think his luck would change. This is what you get under him. The "good run" was beating a dreadful west ham side, a draw against an imploding spurs side and our first away win in an age by a narrow margin against a southampton side that just got schooled by city. Absolutely ridiculous hes still in charge on results alone never mind the blokes demeanor. He looks beaten and has done for at least a month. I hate this club at the moment, complete waste of time supporting us. Doesnt matter if we get battered by the rs on Wednesday under a new manager, there is absolutely no way we are gettinh anything from the game anyway.
By his standards he had a great season last year!

Status
Not open for further replies.