Match Thread Leicester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You could see them change tactics and Silva sits on ass and does nothing to counter it ;-( DCL had poor game should have been taken off at HT and gave Kean opportunity and with Siggy on yellow everything went through centre as they knew 1 tackle he was off! All Silva s fault this lose needs sacking tonight immediately
He needs sacking, the question is has this board the balls to do it before Wednesday?

Horrible one that. We were in control that 2nd half. They make one change, score, and then we go to mush. God knows how these are 2nd. Poor league all in all.

Been Everton fan as said in the past when we get to final 10 if drawing i expect us to lose, if we are winning by 1 i expect us to conceed,never really changes and You can tell whats going to happen

Sounds stupid I know, but when we scored it felt as if we'd scored too early in the game. And this team is so mentally fragile as soon as Leicester put pressure on us in the second half, we crumbled.

Our actual play today wasn't bad, there is just no guts, no leadership, no fight in this team. We're a side packed to the rafters with cowards. Hence why we can never win, and we struggle to draw, if we go a goal down in games.

Silva has no tactical nous. We were doing ok until Rodgers changed it to have two hanging off our back four. He waits until they score and the takes off Iwobi and puts Snidercoward on. Davies giveaway two balls that led to both their goals, was having a stinker but stays on.
I suspect he thinks that if Davies was taken off and Morgan was brought on, we would have no movement in the middle at all; yet; Davies really was poor today.

It's a regular occurrence to see Marco make some truly perplexing substitutions (poor performers staying on). You could argue our depleted squad, but it isn't that.

Status
Not open for further replies.