2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20191129-001328.png

Really its only 1 CM out as we have been just as gash all season with both Delph and Gomes in the side - Davies has been better that the pair of them.

I just feel like you are too much of a fantasist mate - constantly hoping for something thats never going to arrive.

Silva is no friend of ours Zat.

How is Delph, Gomes, Gbamin all being injured "really one CM player"

Its three...

No mate, they only had Vardy, and Ndidi joined in Jan 2017. Perreira, Maddison and Tielemans all joined in the last 18 months.

If you took out Ndidi and Tielemans (equivalent to Gomes and Gbamin) then they'd still have Hamza Choudhury, who has played very well this season, and Maddison through the middle. It would be difficult, but they'd cope. Also, they've just signed Dennis Praet who can play there. They've spent well.

It's also worth noting that we were playing awful with Gomes in the side. Davies has outperformed Gomes all season. And Gbamin is a bit of a wild card, nobody really knows what he's going to be like.

Without switching the focus to Leicester, my argument is that it's been done elsewhere on a smaller budget so you'd have expected much much better from us.

Ive no idea what youre talking about "no mate 2017" etc etc ?

Totally lost me, what about 2017 ?

Im saying that in pre season I had posted we had about the same as Leicester in terms of good players.

If you remove our entire CM (Delph, Gomes, Gbamin and now Bamingime) then of course it has a massive effect. If you did the same to Leicester and took out Ndidi, Madisson and Tielemans they would be in trouble.

Same for any team in the league.

Now take out Ndidi, Madderson and Tielemans with injuries and where are Leicester? 15/16 maybe?

Exactly. Even take out the RS 3 CMs and they wouldnt be 1st.

Lad Coleman came on when we were 1-0 down with Kean on the bench. This fella is absolutely hopeless.
Still don't know whether to laugh or cry at that sub
One of the worst subs you'll ever witness
Hahahahaha ahh mate I couldn't believe it me, everyone by me was tryna spot kean warming up then someone feller shouts THE MAD CNUT IS BRINGING ON COLEMAN

good times

Sidibe was dire, playing them onside every single attack or trying to play the offside trap and stepping up without any awareness.

He had to come off.

I think it says a lot about the shambles of the boards silence in all this when it’s almost of week soon since the Norwich game and the first person Inside the club that’s actually going to talk about his position at the club when he’s undoubtedly asked is marco silva himself in his press conference tomorrow.
Absolute joke how it’s been handled,you had 2 choices Back him or sack him not let him take charge of what will be one of the hardest games of the season.anyone see the live training session today that sky did zooming in on silva he looked absolutely lost,I know people have been getting stick for saying this and I know he will get a pay off but I really do feel sorry for this fella the way they’ve left it to come to what will be an inevitable sacking if we get beat on Sunday.

Sidibe was dire, playing them onside every single attack or trying to play the offside trap and stepping up without any awareness.

He had to come off.

The whole team was particular dire on Saturday though, you don't swap full backs at home a goal down against bottom to the league pal.

Also Coleman is worse than dire so either way doesn't make for a good sub

The whole team was particular dire on Saturday though, you don't swap full backs at home a goal down against bottom to the league pal.

Also Coleman is worse than dire so either way doesn't make for a good sub

Which also shows Silva has no right back worthy of a place in the team.

Cant have it both ways...

I think it says a lot about the shambles of the boards silence in all this when it’s almost of week soon since the Norwich game and the first person Inside the club that’s actually going to talk about his position at the club when he’s undoubtedly asked is marco silva himself in his press conference tomorrow.
Absolute joke how it’s been handled,you had 2 choices Back him or sack him not let him take charge of what will be one of the hardest games of the season.anyone see the live training session today that sky did zooming in on silva he looked absolutely lost,I know people have been getting stick for saying this and I know he will get a pay off but I really do feel sorry for this fella the way they’ve left it to come to what will be an inevitable sacking if we get beat on Sunday.
Hes looked lost for a while. I cant feel sorry for him as hes priveleged to be in his position and is wasting the opportunity. A lot of the things that have gone against him have been bad luck but hes also made some crazy team selections/subs so gets no sympathy from me.

It is still dsigraceful how this is being handled, clear as day the club have put all their eggs in his basket and have no idea what to do now the writing is on the wall. Right now id be happier id they came out and backed him (even though i want him out), at least then we would know and there would be a clear direction forward.

The Manager is done in the eyes of the fans but it,s the shambles of the board which is now under the microscope scope AGAIN ! Good

He could walk away if it was too much for him but he’s waiting for that payout.
Or maybe he wants to try and turn things around with some good results in a job which he loves and wants to try his best at!! why does everyone think it’s about money I doubt he’s struggling for money.he ain’t gonna resign and be seen as a failure he’s already resigned from his job in Greece at Olympiakos so he won’t wanna be that fella that always resigns.we know he’s not the right man for the job But I believe he thinks a lot of the club and has always praised the fans.i swear some of you are enough to put managers off joining our club with your pathetic personal insults getting worse than arsenal fans next you’ll be slagging off his kids

Or maybe he wants to try and turn things around with some good results in a job which he loves and wants to try his best at!! why does everyone think it’s about money I doubt he’s struggling for money.he ain’t gonna resign and be seen as a failure he’s already resigned from his job in Greece at Olympiakos so he won’t wanna be that fella that always resigns.we know he’s not the right man for the job But I believe he thinks a lot of the club and has always praised the fans.i swear some of you are enough to put managers off joining our club with your pathetic personal insults getting worse than arsenal fans next you’ll be slagging off his kids

I cant believe @GwladysBlue gave you the finger for this...

Fact is these types of posters would prefer us to lose the next few games until he is sacked...which they wanted as soon as he was hired.

Very peculiar...

He had to come off.

No he didn’t at all. We were losing 2-1 with half an hour left, and Tosun and Sigurdsson had been appalling. There was no reason to bring Coleman on, he offers absolute zero.

I can see what people are saying about Silva having bad luck when it comes to midfield injuries but we have had Delph for most of the time , Siggy who's apparently a technically brilliant player , Morgan who is a veteran of top flight and England U21 captain . A coach who can motivate should be able to get a performance out of them .

Status
Not open for further replies.