2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody can see it. Our board is absolutely f'in pathetic and really rubbing this in our faces. The silence speaks volumes. They're just sticking their head in the sand. Do it much longer and we'll be playing in The Championship by the time they've taken their heads out. Spineless cowards going into hiding.
Brilliant, just brilliant...

Pity their heads in the sand or they might learn something.

And you just know in this crazy world, Silva will win the Anfield Derby after all of this, after losing to Leicester and Chelsea before and after

I'd take that as at least it's 3 points and beating them away from home for the first time since I was in my twenties. He'd still need sacking though unless he went through a purple patch afterwards.

Who would you want?

...as I’ve said before, I genuinely have no idea. I think its lots to do with right man, right time, right place. I’m not keen on somebody off the merry go round, I’d prefer a young and ambitious manager with a record of being a top coach and man-manager.

The fact we have a DoF takes much of the transfer quality requirement off the competency list, but a record of being a good judge of a player is always a plus.

Finding the right man is so difficult, as City, United, Liverpool, a Arsenal et al know in recent times.

Silva? No thanks, get lost
Moyes? - No thanks, already got lost and needs to stay lost.
Howe? - No thanks, needs to stay lost in Bournemouth.
Hughes? - I am Lost for words.

Looking at the names floating around i would be happy to give Arteta a go or i never even thought i would say it, Benitez and bollox to his rs connections. Anything other than curly larry and mo for me.

Everybody can see it. Our board is absolutely f'in pathetic and really rubbing this in our faces. The silence speaks volumes. They're just sticking their head in the sand. Do it much longer and we'll be playing in The Championship by the time they've taken their heads out. Spineless cowards going into hiding.

agreed, to think in my lifetime I saw this club parade silverware around the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.