2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

I still remain outside of Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp and God knows how many other stupid social media.

If someone I have respect for wants to contact me they can email me on one of two addresses, or ring or text me on two mobile phone numbers.

If I am interested in contacting someone I will use the same forms of contact or, better still, arrange to meet for a few pints.

GOT, Shamrock Rovers fans Ultras, and occasionally the Huddleboard provide me with more than enough social interaction if I feel like it.

The number of people who have got into unnecessary trouble over this kind of instant "sharing" of personal information does not persuade me that I am missing anything.

Anyway, as posted elsewhere yesterday, the next 24 hours will be very telling for this Club - it was the next 48 hours when I posted it!!
Great way to be mate.
I have whatts app, mainly for work.
Today when I woke up I had messages asking me if i was up !
I mean, that's from a manager who has known me for 15 years and sends a message asking me that at 9.34 on a Sunday morning.
Knowing full well I won't be up until lunchtime !
A bit off topic, soz.

Koff Moyes.

Just got this off my mate.

From a reliable source (Mark Harrison’s lad who plays for u23s’)
Silva sacked, under 23’s just been contacted at home and told not to come in tomorrow so something going on, unsworth prob taking temp charge

Just got this off my mate.

From a reliable source (Mark Harrison’s lad who plays for u23s’)
Silva sacked, under 23’s just been contacted at home and told not to come in tomorrow so something going on, unsworth prob taking temp charge

....yep, a few of us posting that in the last hour or so. If true, has to be worth having a bet. (Forget that, he’s 2/5).

Status
Not open for further replies.