2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just hope the delay is that we are finalising a deal with a decent manager that Brands has lined up, but knowing us we will wait till Tuesday morning to sack him and THEN start looking for a replacement

Ego mate. Silva is moshies man and he moved heaven and earth to get him. I can imagine it getting very silly before pulling the trigger.

I'm sure Mark Harrison's lad is made up with his name plastered all over Twitter.

I still remain outside of Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp and God knows how many other stupid social media.

If someone I have respect for wants to contact me they can email me on one of two addresses, or ring or text me on two mobile phone numbers.

If I am interested in contacting someone I will use the same forms of contact or, better still, arrange to meet for a few pints.

GOT, Shamrock Rovers fans Ultras, and occasionally the Huddleboard provide me with more than enough social interaction if I feel like it.

The number of people who have got into unnecessary trouble over this kind of instant "sharing" of personal information does not persuade me that I am missing anything.

Anyway, as posted elsewhere yesterday, the next 24 hours will be very telling for this Club - it was the next 48 hours when I posted it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.