2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets be real lads, Who is gonna want this job? "Hey wanna come manage Everton? We're playing terrible and our next 5/6 fixtures are against Leicester/United/Liverpool/Arsenal/Chelsea and we're probably not gonna spend any money in January either, Still up for it?" No wonder Moyes is getting linked.

Exactly my thoughts.

I think if the club were going to sack him, they’d have already done it weeks ago. Anyone worth their salt looking at us now would say:

“Maybe in January”

The problem is, in amidst the interminable dross - we’ve actually had some decent results in the cup, the draw with Spurs, the wins against West Ham and Wolves.

Just as it gets terrible enough to consider sacking him, we “turn a corner” and the club believe that it’s worth keeping him.

I’ve got a feeling we’ll beat Leicester next week and everyone will be somewhat positive. Irrespective of the results against Liverpool, Chelsea and United, he’ll keep his job to the cup game and, as I’ve maintained all season, I genuinely think we’ll win that.

He’s very good at pulling himself back from the brink.

Money talks mate plus if you get an up an coming hungry coach like Diego Simeone who is ready for their next challenge in life...NO EFC fan would hound DS out if he rocked up right now given the next set of fixtures...

He's not a hungry up and coming coach... He's been a manager for 13 years, he gets paid more than any other manager to do his dream job... and he's been doing it for nearly a decade. There's no way he leaves for Everton. Because he's never heard of Everton

He's not a hungry up and coming coach... He's been a manager for 13 years, he gets paid more than any other manager to do his dream job... and he's been doing it for nearly a decade. There's no way he leaves for Everton. Because he's never heard of Everton
Everyone has heard of Everton :)

Could not agree less with what you say. The Coleman sub was late but was the best decision he made all day. Seamus was excellent raiding down the wing like in the old days and creating a few opportunities which might have created a goal. Coleman probably played his way back into the first team.. Otherwise nothing positive to say about this awful display.
You don't swap your right back when you are 1 down at home to Norwich when you've got a 30 million pound striker sat on the bench mate. Clueless.

lets be real lads, Who is gonna want this job? "Hey wanna come manage Everton? We're playing terrible and our next 5/6 fixtures are against Leicester/United/Liverpool/Arsenal/Chelsea and we're probably not gonna spend any money in January either, Still up for it?" No wonder Moyes is getting linked.

Look at it the other way as a free hit for any manager. Nobody thinks or expects us to get anything in december so its a no lose situation. Plus those 5 games shouldnt put anyone off in the long term basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.