2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
WE WANT KOEMAN OUT
In comes Sam
WE WANT SILVA OUT
In comes Moyes

Which is why I really didnt want this clown to fail, but fail he very much has, all he had to was beat Norwich at home and with a December full of expected defeats, but no, hes just utterly clueless and now its time for wee Davey.

Sickening stuff.

Oh we are going down in the next three seasons. I am sure of it.

That Coleman substitution today was one of the worst managerial decisions I've seen in a long time. Truly baffling. Showed that he has no clue what he is doing.
Could not agree less with what you say. The Coleman sub was late but was the best decision he made all day. Seamus was excellent raiding down the wing like in the old days and creating a few opportunities which might have created a goal. Coleman probably played his way back into the first team.. Otherwise nothing positive to say about this awful display.

Is there any evidence of a team being roundly booed every week then coming good?

Don’t know how people can argue that the booing that goes on isn’t a detriment to our team. They’ll be going home to their wives and family every week saying our fans are nobheads
While they laugh all the way to the bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.