Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schneiderlin + Sigurdsson + Walcott + Tosun

4/10 outfield players who are dreadful.

Nonsensical.

The problem with Walcott is his end product.

He gets in excellent positions, has plenty of pace, and does read the game very well. It is as if he has performance anxiety.

Whenever he finds himself in position to seal the deal with an assist to an open player to tap in, or it is himself with the ball at his feet in front of net; he completely chokes whiffs, mishits, or trips over his own feet. Maddening.

Having a MOTM vote is almost as embarrassing as that result,there wasnt a single player who could have complained about getting dragged off the pitch,Tosun was our CF the fella shouldnt be in English football,we then brought on a 2nd CF who would look average in the 1st division,we had a midfield were an average kid is the best out of all of them and a goalie who thinks hes playing American football,sack Silva but be prepared for the next no mark to be pictured holding a scarf above his head,ambition left here when Moores did

Norwich forward Teemu Pukki speaking after the game: "It feels amazing to get our first away win. It has been coming for a while but it feels good to get some away points. I think we did well, we were defending well and we were still playing our style of football. The clean sheet is really important, that’s what we came for. The defence have really played a vital part today."

On people tipping them for relegation: "We don’t care what people say, it’s up to us to do our job to stay in the league. We have started now and we need to continue. We have been missing that away win and now it’s a lot easier to go forwards. It’s a relief but I think it’s about time and we thoroughly deserved the points today."

yep,usually does come after losing everyone bar 1 :oops:, typical Everton why can we never break a curse when someone needs something broken,all we needed was that player that had not scored since city game in sep to score

The problem with Walcott is his end product.

He gets in excellent positions, has plenty of pace, and does read the game very well. It is as if he has performance anxiety.

Whenever he finds himself in position to seal the deal with an assist to an open player to tap in, or it is himself with the ball at his feet in front of net; he completely chokes whiffs, mishits, or trips over his own feet. Maddening.

Hes finished.

I said when we signed him, 1.5 seasons max and we need to sell...but no.

Could be worse, we could be a Sunderland fan

Could be a Forest fan, decent footballing pedigree, always around the top of the Championship, every year filled with hope that this year is the year they do it, but never quite good enough to get promotion back to the top

I am a massive Silva supporter but if he cant understand that Iwobi should start at CAM, DCL should start up front, and that Tosun, Siggurdson and Schneiderlin have no business being on the pitch I think he should get the sack.

I don’t dislike Silva but we lose every other game ffs. We can either be nice or a football club, not both.

Status
Not open for further replies.