Match Thread Everton v Norwich City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know everyone is looking at Silva and rightly so but Moshiri should move now to stop this farce .Pochettino I doubt it but something has to give .The worst season for a good while and we have December coming .

Yep Winter is coming and I hope Sir Gregor is waiting in the dressing room.

We stink. Everything that could go wrong is happening. To be honest the fans deserve so much more than this, but the way the club is being run we deserve to be relegated. I've never seen (since Koeman and Walsh) so many poor decisions made. Bad decision after bad decision. And it will continue. Moshiri fantasizing over losers Koeman and Silva, Kenwright fantasising over a finished Rooney, 50 mil on Sigurrdson, 30 million on Keane, 40 mil on Kean to not play him and 40 mil on bang average Alex Iwobi.
This season was coming, things have been rotting for 3 or 4 years. Make no mistake we are relegation candidates now, and we wholly deserve it.

Pickford trash. Found the advertising hoardings more often than his team mates today.

Sidibe was horrible. None of our centre backs would get a game for the so-called big six, or Wolves, or Leicester.

Schneiderlin pathetic as usual. Davies had a nice renaissance recently but he's cleanly bang average at best.

Walcott is a complete and utter joke of a footballer, Iwobi not much better really. Sigurdsson is finished, while Tosun, no idea why he started and how he lasted the 90 minutes.

Finally, Silva, no more words left to describe the damage he's been allowed to inflict upon us.

Act now or regret it once he's relegated us.
Agree with most of what you say. Do like Iwobi though offers something at least. Tosun is too slow if you play him we should be whipping crosses in for him but we don't. Terrible game from Davies today no strength at all. Hope I never see schnedrlin again I hate him so much as a person

Worst thing is, Norwich City, bottom of the league and playing away from home (where they have scored just once all season) did not have to play all that well to beat us.

Utterly disgusting performance from Everton. Ranks right up there with Everton 0 Wigan 3; Southampton 4 Everton 1.

Pickford trash. Found the advertising hoardings more often than his team mates today.

Sidibe was horrible. None of our centre backs would get a game for the so-called big six, or Wolves, or Leicester.

Schneiderlin pathetic as usual. Davies had a nice renaissance recently but he's cleanly bang average at best.

Walcott is a complete and utter joke of a footballer, Iwobi not much better really. Sigurdsson is finished, while Tosun, no idea why he started and how he lasted the 90 minutes.

Finally, Silva, no more words left to describe the damage he's been allowed to inflict upon us.

Act now or regret it once he's relegated us.

Agree on all of these with the possible exception of Sidibe and perhaps Holgate at a stretch. But even at that, there 5-6 starters today who should not be starting. And many of those were signed within the last three seasons. What does that say about our recruitment? Big job for next manager to inspire this group of turds until we can ship them out...

How can supposed professionals fork out 45m for Gilfi? 20m for a 28 year-old semi-detached Walcott?
23+m for Morgan? 25M for Tosun?

If El Tel or George Graham had signed them then we could put it down to corruption but we are supposed to believe
that these people know better than us.

And the best part is that despite failing miserably they get million pound payoffs. Nothing succeeds like failure.

On the BBC...

”George: We really are the ‘People’s Club’...

“Can’t win away from home?” Come to Goodison!
“Struggling with goals on the road?” Don’t worry, we’ve got you!
“Desperately need a win to please your board?” That’s fine, we don’t want the points!”

I was watching all the Everton fans holding their fingers up indicating 4 or 5 nil. I thought they were being pessimistic thinking Norwich would beat them by that many! 2-0 was a bit disappointing after that hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.