2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry mate have to disagree Silva just does not favour introducing younr players from the academy or is it your view they are all crap? If so why are we messing about with them?

I don't know if they are crap or not because I have not seen them playing at the top level. Neither have you or anyone else.

The manager will at least see them on a daily basis.

People put far too much focus on age, if they are good enough they will play, no manager purposely ignores good players, why would they? It's their job on the line.

What has this got to do with Kean anyway? He is not an academy player. If he is being classed as a youngster then Richarlison should be in the same bracket and he was more than happy to play him when he was young (he still is..)

So you were confusing the two seasons. That’s what I thought.

How am I confusing the two seasons? Lookman left onloan and came back when Silva was here. Then sat on the bench while Walcott was crap and didn’t get a run in the team even tho Walcott did while being cack

How am I confusing the two seasons? Lookman left onloan and came back when Silva was here. Then sat on the bench while Walcott was crap and didn’t get a run in the team even tho Walcott did while being cack

Lookman did not fully take the chances he was given (limited or otherwise).

He has done next to nothing thus far since moving permanently either.

You said we 'literally played two terrible wingers (Bolasie and Walcott) for months while having two talented young players (Lookman and Vlasic) on the bench'. But you then said you were talking about the months after the Anfield derby last season, at which point neither Bolasie or Vlasic were here, so we literally can't have done do what you said we literally did.

Either you were deliberately mashing together two completely different situations in order to make it sound much more dramatic than it was, but lacked the intelligence to realise you would be pulled up on it by anybody with more than a passing interest in the last couple of seasons, or you made an honest mistake in confusing two different seasons.

I assumed it was the latter, but if you insist that it was the former I'm not going to argue with you.

Lookman did not fully take the chances he was given (limited or otherwise).

He has done next to nothing thus far since moving permanently either.

The point I was making was that other players have done next to nothing but get given minutes yet kean, lookman and Vlasic don’t/ didn’t

You said we 'literally played two terrible wingers (Bolasie and Walcott) for months while having two talented young players (Lookman and Vlasic) on the bench'. But you then said you were talking about the months after the Anfield derby last season, at which point neither Bolasie or Vlasic were here, so we literally can't have done do what you said we literally did.

Either you were deliberately mashing together two completely different situations in order to make it sound much more dramatic than it was, but lacked the intelligence to realise you would be pulled up on it by anybody with more than a passing interest in the last couple of seasons, or you made an honest mistake in confusing two different seasons.

I assumed it was the latter, but if you insist that it was the former I'm not going to argue with you.

Not saying they were all all the books the same time I’m saying bolasie and Walcott have had long runs in the team being cack. Vlasic and lookman didn’t have that luxury and wernt given a chance. Silva , Sam, and koeman were all happy to play players that were playing badly and not justifying their selection but wouldn’t give two young talented players the same time and opportunities

Status
Not open for further replies.