2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.

When are you talking about here? I feel like you're getting your seasons mixed up. When Walcott first came he was really good, there were people talking about him being our player of the season despite not joining until January. Lookman left on loan when Walcott arrived so they weren't really here together. Vlasic and Bolasie were here then, but not the season after when Walcott was struggling, although we did have Bernard and Richarlison at that point.

Lookman left when Sam was here in January, RBL were trying to sign him in the summer which was when Silva arrived. Silva blocked the move and said he wanted him to stay, Walcott started off ok scoring a couple along with richy who started well. Later on in the season , probably during our abysmal run after the RS game, Walcott absolutely stunk the place out for about 3 months but was starting every game and gat least 70 mins a week.

When we see him actually play significant game time, I’ll let you know.

Until then, how can anyone pass judgment, good or bad?
But would such an improvement not be playing? Especially when a managers job is on the line. There’s a clear lack of trust.

Lookman left when Sam was here in January, RBL were trying to sign him in the summer which was when Silva arrived. Silva blocked the move and said he wanted him to stay, Walcott started off ok scoring a couple along with richy who started well. Later on in the season , probably during our abysmal run after the RS game, Walcott absolutely stunk the place out for about 3 months but was starting every game and gat least 70 mins a week.
So you were confusing the two seasons. That’s what I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.