2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not Silva in nor out, I just want to see us win. We did so enjoy & knock the moaning on the head for a day at least ffs

I never understand this kind of comment. I've given Silva more time than most but people are entitled to come on here and voice their opinions. You can't just expect everyone to happy clap along because we beat a terrible side.

Unreal all of this. 1 win away from sitting just outside top 4.

What a cupcake of a schedule we have had and what could of been. Now we are on the brink of this brutal holiday schedule.

just frustrating

Churlish.

Just get behind the manager....he's the same one who done so well last half of last season. He had the rug pulled from under him on injuries and rubbish purchases made by Brands.
No no no. He did well once we were out of contention from absolutely everything and there was no pressure last season.

I won’t get behind the worst manager in the league thank you very much.

With winning today? No (though the performance was certainly nothing to shout about)

Overall with the performances and results this season? Absolutely.
Mate you really don’t get it. The win today chalks off absolutely everything that comes before and everything is really good again. How can’t you see this????

Status
Not open for further replies.