2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Southampton is a massive game, and an away one as well against the side below us.Defeat really is not an option.I think a defeat there, and the few remaining supporters that Silva still has, will lose faith pretty quickly imo.I think this is the game that will make or break Silva.

Wont be easy that game, never is away for us, but especially as it’s their first home game after the 9-0 drubbing. They will be looking to make amends.

Draw at best

He’s showing less desire than most of the team. Many keep saying ‘he’s going nowhere, etc etc’, but this downward spiral must be halted and soon, or a new man, if there is to be one, won’t have enough time to correct things. My previous statements about him getting until Xmas unless things got worse are surely out of the window now, as they certainly have got worse, a lot worse.

Given the upcoming fixtures, it’s going to take an astonishing turnaround in form to get to 20 points by Xmas. I hope to god we do, but I just can’t see it. It makes the Soton & Norwich games 4 points absolute minimum, otherwise he will have to be shown the door I'm afraid.

Chris Wilder and Eddie Howe have done everything, that's been asked of them at both Sheffield United and Bournemouth.Sure they ain't the most glamorous names, but both have better track records in english football, than Marco i got a team relegated Silva.Honestly the people that look down their noses at Wilder and Howe, whilst at the same time, praising Silva to the high heavens are hilarious.
No doubt there is some snobbery. I remember very clearly when we were chasing Silva the very same point I myself made and so quired why Silva, his reputation as a good coach we needed entertaining despite his record at Hull and Watford, Mmmmm. Basically I was luddite. So unless football has changed that much, I'm still a points man, more points the better and I stand by this assertion...

Those players never gratuitously and deliberately insulted and disrespected Everton Football Club.
FSW is not only a former RS manager he is a self confessed RS supporter.
He should never be allowed near Goodison except, grudgingly, as a visiting manager.
It’s as if some would like the repellant Shankly’s words to come true and for Everton to become Liverpool reserves.

At least someone else remembers and is not quite that desperate.

Just read Moyes rules out managing Hearts or Hibs, does he think he’s to good for them? , or is he waiting in the wings for the job he really wants and has probably been given a hint, he may get it even if just tempory?

Just read Moyes rules out managing Hearts or Hibs, does he think he’s to good for them? , or is he waiting in the wings for the job he really wants and has probably been given a hint, he may get it even if just tempory?

I’d be amazed if anybody would do any of the following-
Vote Tory in the next election
Turn water into wine
Think David Moyes is the answer to Evertons current predicament.

that’s how low I rate his chances of ever being here again.

Those players never gratuitously and deliberately insulted and disrespected Everton Football Club.
FSW is not only a former RS manager he is a self confessed RS supporter.
He should never be allowed near Goodison except, grudgingly, as a visiting manager.
It’s as if some would like the repellant Shankly’s words to come true and for Everton to become Liverpool reserves.

Not only that he’d divide the fanbase even more than Allardyce did.

I’d be amazed if anybody would do any of the following-
Vote Tory in the next election
Turn water into wine
Think David Moyes is the answer to Evertons current predicament.

that’s how low I rate his chances of ever being here again.
Whilst Kenwright is still here, Moyes will never think he’s got no chance of the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.