2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
True but 17th in early November is incredibly different to 17th in March. I just can’t see it happening, we’ve invested way too much into the bloke and the board will give him time despite the fact he was 100% the wrong person to bring in to begin with
I agree with your point but we went into this season hoping for top 6 at least, right now there is no team in the Premier League failing more then us

Was Brands in his DOF role when we appointed Silva? Can't remember or be arsed to check.

I'd honestly love to know what anybody THOUGHT they saw in him.
No real philosophy.
No ability to influence anything at all.
About as inspiring as a wet cardboard box.
No it was all on Moshiri, as we first apparently went after Silva in his Watford days when Brands was still at his previous club.
Not a chance Brands had any say.

I agree with your point but we went into this season hoping for top 6 at least, right now there is no team in the Premier League failing more then us
Oh for sure we had a great chance to summit the top 6 or even the top 4, even better than 13/14 and we blew it as per usual.

Imo for the first time in ages we need to properly be doing our due diligence. The squad is good, once some injuries are fixed and if we have a few additions for depth and actually plan for players aging and dropping off, it could be very good. I hate saying we write off another season but if we put in the work and bring in the right person when they become available then we’re in a good place.

You just have to hope a lot of the other teams make the mistakes we make and we can leapfrog them. But this is Everton so we’ll probably bring Moyes back and then get binned into the conference for a dodgy sponsorship deal or something.

People do realise we won’t be sacking him don’t they? Absolutely no one available and money certainly needs spending in January.

Oh and before some of you’s gob off at me for having a different opinion, I think the blokes crap and easily in the three worst managers in the league but barring a genuine relegation scare I just can’t see it happening.
The there is nobody else available defence isn't much of any defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.