Match Thread Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
VAR ruining things with it's completely made up rules that are used as and when they feel like, it needs completely removed from the sport until they can decide how it's used instead of just testing it out and hoping it falls in place.

Everton continuing to be crap isn't really a surprise, there's absolutely no desire in the team and the fact that we haven't won a game from behind under Marco shows how fragile the mentality is, it should have been addressed long ago. That VAR decision should have spurred them on and instead they did what they usual do and panic hoping to hold on for whatever it is they have.

I’m like that person who has a gym membership but doesn’t actually go. I’m officially an Evertonian, but I’m not interested any more. I think I’ll ‘cancel my membership’ and if I can be bothered with football, I’ll just be a neutral.

Gomes
Sigurdsson
Richarlison
Keane

They have 0 fight and character in tough times. A MoM performance last week to a piss poor one today from Gomes. Richarlison I still do not know what his role is. Keane is a poor CB who needs to be moved on

To hell with you Silva apologists and the board for not sacking that moron!

What is so god damn special about Silva?

Status
Not open for further replies.