Match Thread Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

For a 2nd season in a row, he cannot motivate his players to show character in difficult situations.

The buck will have to stop with Silva and the likes of Richarlison and Sigurdsson should hang their heads in shame as they disappeared in 2nd half completely.

Thats him done for me,he couldnt wait to get Siggy,Delph and DCL on,completely wrong subs for me,as soon as we leave Walton we collapse,they are an awful side and we made them look good,you just know that the 3 sent on today will be in the starting line up next game

We truly are a cursed team, can't actually fault the players for folding after that utterly disgusting penalty decision, I don't think anybody could keep their cool after having that rewarded against you

Luck has nothing to do with it. We weren’t good enough, showed the wrong kind of reaction after a decision not going our way like normal and carried on our streak of not winning there and when we go behind. We got what we deserved.

Also that Trossard cost half an Iwobi. I know who I’d rather have.

Status
Not open for further replies.