2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is that he would be perfect for our neighbours, who play quick transitions and vertical passes. We (apparently) play slow side-to-side with strikers attempting to move defenders around and play with their backs to goal enabling "chances" from midfield (if they ever do get around to shooting).

That's Silva's tactics for you.

Good little cameo, would like to see him get a bit longer next game if we're more comfortable. Bernard, iwobi and Theo playing behind him should suit him better

....hope he noted that performance from Richarlison. No excuse about playing to your strengths, no excuses about being isolated. Richarlison got in a battle with 2 very physical CBs, he ran the channels, he was a threat, he never let them settle, he linked play.

I guarantee on their team bus home, those CBs will mention Richarlison.

Playing up top on your own is a great role. You lead the line, you should always be in the game, your team mates rely on you. I so want Kean to succeed but he needs to take a leaf out of Richarlison’s book.

Was watching him warming up and the good signs were he was desparate to come on he was looking down to the bench about every 10 seconds waiting for the nod .I think he's looking really hungry to succeed and my humble opinion is we have a player here

Was watching him warming up and the good signs were he was desparate to come on he was looking down to the bench about every 10 seconds waiting for the nod .I think he's looking really hungry to succeed and my humble opinion is we have a player here

...he certainly doesn’t lack for enthusiasm and effort when he comes on, there’s nothing I can see to indicate he’s unhappy here.

So wanted him to get slipped in at the end there, off the right...almost. I expect him to be getting more games by Feb/March unless someone goes on a tear.

4610A671-EF14-4292-A48D-1443A7829ED5.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.