2019/20 Djibril Sidibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
He ain't having the best of times Seamus is he. Thought he was superb against City but that unfortunately isn't the norm.

Top top man though, behind the scenes that fella does a hell of a lot but unfortunately players are judged for what they do on the field and he's struggling massively compared to the levels he used to hit.
oh I'm not faulting the guy. clearly he was the heart of the team for many years, but his legs gotta looooootttt of miles on them

oh I'm not faulting the guy. clearly he was the heart of the team for many years, but his legs gotta looooootttt of miles on them

I think the injury has had an affect but also there was a season under Martinez where i think his head was turned by another club. That first season under Martinez, he was superb and I don't think he's ever hit that level since, with or without injury

I think the injury has had an affect but also there was a season under Martinez where i think his head was turned by another club. That first season under Martinez, he was superb and I don't think he's ever hit that level since, with or without injury

Coleman has said before that he would never play for another club as he owes everything to us and without us taking a chance on him he would still be a part timer.

He's going to have his hands full with Felipe Anderson next week. That'll give us a better idea of what he's actually made of.

@orly Sort this newbie out will ya.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.