2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly don't think wins will change much for Silva for some fans, I think he's completely done I can't see him ever taking us to the next step the club need, He's handled this season so badly that I have zero faith in him achieving anything with us.
lol lol

WTF?!

The cost wont be prohibitive if is a manager out of work atm.
And in the grand scheme of Prem managers Silva's contract @ 3 mil p.a. with 18 months left wont a problem either.

The pain will be over soon mate.
Whole process of old regime out / new regime in would cost about £15M - £20M....then you have a new manager wanting to get shut of players he was never consulted on and want his own in.

? What's hard to understand, Some fans will still want him gone even if we smother West Ham 5-0 because the opening 8 games have been a disgrace and he has shown how dreadful he is via tactics/subs/clear player favoritism even when they have been performing dreadful.

? What's hard to understand, Some fans will still want him gone even if we smother West Ham 5-0 because the opening 8 games have been a disgrace and he has shown how dreadful he is via tactics/subs/clear player favoritism even when they have been performing dreadful.
Winning games wont please some. That's what's funny.

Whole process of old regime out / new regime in would cost about £15M - £20M....then you have a new manager wanting to get shut of players he was never consulted on and want his own in.
Cheap that mate , its about a Bolassie or Klassen.
I personnally dont think this squad needs a lot adding to it , but of course a new guy wants his own too.
But then again if Silva stayed he'd just carry on spending and we end up same place.
It'll be done soon enough.

Cheap that mate , its about a Bolassie or Klassen.
I personnally dont think this squad needs a lot adding to it , but of course a new guy wants his own too.
But then again if Silva stayed he'd just carry on spending and we end up same place.
It'll be done soon enough.
Either way it will. It's all to play for, not a fait accompli.

Fans turn on losers and worship winners, that’s the only fan metric that counts.
We are fickle as .....

Don’t think so - he recovered from last seasons nadir by having a good run.

Winning games wont please some. That's what's funny.
beating west ham isn't gonna convince me that he's the right man for us no, I'd need a lot more than that to convince me he can take us higher considering how badly he's messed it up so far.

beating west ham isn't gonna convince me that he's the right man for us no, I'd need a lot more than that to convince me he can take us higher considering how badly he's messed it up so far.

If he could recover and finish 7th and go deep in 1 or both cups, then I might consider giving him another season, but anything less than 7th and I want him punted at the end of the season, if he even gets that far.

Status
Not open for further replies.