2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

when brands came in June 2019 .. his first decision to make was on the manager .. and he chose marco silva, whether that was at request of Moshiri we will never know... but Brands defo okayed it.. silva is brands man

when brands came in June 2019 .. his first decision to make was on the manager .. and he chose marco silva, whether that was at request of Moshiri we will never know... but Brands defo okayed it.. silva is brands man

We will never know?

LOL

Moshiri approached Silva in November, in November Brands was sitting in his office at PSV.

We will never know doh.

Sunderland just sacked their manager because the club is only in sixth and their board have deemed it way below expectations for their club. No "we'll wait a few more games", nothing. Gone.

They've lost 2 in 11 games this season! The club have looked at the league and want promotion this season and are not prepared to let the club drop any further behind the leaders.

We're Everton, we've spent hundreds of millions and are in the relegation zone with an embarrassment of a manager. Why isn't he sacked?

Sunderland are in League One because they are even more scattergun with managers than us and Watford put together

FWIW, Brands had to have okay’d Silva or he never would have joined the club. Whether Silva was “his guy” is up for debate. I don’t think Brands was searching for the next Everton manager since 2017. He probably had a short window and gave the okay on Silva

Retaining Silva even in the short term, is entirely the wrong decision IMO. Especially since we have a nice two week window to bring in the right man to replace him.

But either way, we need to win games. I've no faith whatsoever in Silva but I hope he reels off 3 or 4 wins on the spin. I just hope this isn't yet another cock up by the club.

No Moshiri choose Silva for some stupid reason when he was still at Watford and Brands was still at his last club, right now Silvas ineptitude is making Brands look bad and Moshiri look only interested in the ground.

No Moshiri choose Silva for some stupid reason when he was still at Watford and Brands was still at his last club, right now Silvas ineptitude is making Brands look bad and Moshiri look only interested in the ground.

ok … @MarcelsGoat i'll concede that silva is Moshiri's man , and his only ..

but the way we are going about his departure now is mystifying ….

I will only be ok with all this, if and when silva gets the boot, his replacement is here within 48 hours of him going, meaning brands is doing all the leg work now.

if it drags on for 5-6 weeks, then brands will have completely failed

Status
Not open for further replies.