2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Martinez was in command of the players coming in and he had good and bad in...and on the cheap all told. Barry, McCarthy and Lukaku first season for a total of £14M set us up for top 5.

You dont need a DoF.
source.gif

Is time to get a quality manager finally got brands second time of asking now is time to pay out for proven manager, cant keep spending money on players without having a manger who is able to get the best out of them

Be great if there was something in this and we got rid of Silva and got him in for the international break.

He could teach them left behind overhyped and overpaid turds into how to defend at least.
I can’t help but dream.
Organised and every single player knowing his job, 110% demanded.
Some lucky fans are going to be dreaming of trophies when he walks into their club.

You'd paly those as a MF three?

Good Lord.

If you're making out a midfield crisis since Gana left, then yeah. But the point is Silva hasn't. He not even attempted such a thing.

You also have Gomes, Siggurdson and Bernard who can play in midfield who know the premiership.

Who tend to recycle funds via player transfers and have won la Liga, domestic trophies, europa leagues and reached champions league finals?

They're a sell to buy club

The 3rd best funded club in the league winning the league isn't any more surprising than the 7th best funded team getting 5th under Martinez. They also have a bigger budget than most European teams (usually in and around the top 10), so again, it's not that surprising that they do okay in cup competitions.

Well maybe. But those 8 games have been against 7 sides with lower wages (probably) and lower priced players than us. I havnt seen much to suggest this bloke has the ability to deliver the league position the wages and transfer budget should normally deliver.

For sure, it's been a poor start to the season, without a doubt. I just think making decisions during the season is a poor way to go, especially as it's so unlikely that things will improve any more than they would under Silva.

Status
Not open for further replies.